Saturday 4 May 2013

23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers (victrix plastic and foundry metal)

I picked up some foundry british flank companies on eBay, never too sure what to do with them I thought I'd have a go at the 23rd. The flags also came from eBay, however I was a little worried about the height difference, so added a small disc of platicard under the foundry figures to keep them in line. For a change I thought it would look different to some of my other battalions to have a mounted officer on the command base, he started live as a victrix Austrian officer, before swapping torsos and adding a green stuff sash. The ever reliable Internet, identified that the RWF kept the ribbons in their hair, for officers at least, I have added a small black ribbon in greenstuff,

2 comments:

  1. Excellent!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP State Board Syllabus Class 6 TextBooks PDF – Download Class 6 Andhra Pradesh Board School Books in PDF To kick start the exam preparation, one thing students should have with them is textbook or notes or study materials.AP 10th Class Books Books will help you more at the time of your exam preparation. One AP SCERT Book covers many of the exam resources like the latest AP state syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Board Model Question Papers, exam pattern, exemplar solutions, and review question list.

    ReplyDelete