Saturday 4 May 2013

Flames of war - open fire Germans

I was given this as a present for Christmas (after some rather in subtle hinting from me) Mrs Kipper treated me, like many of a certain age I've had/ played with 20mm WWII before I knew they were 20mm, and weened on airfix and matchbox it wasn't a simple decision to switch to 15mm, but with a box set, you can't go wrong! My first impression was amazement, they squeeze a LOT into the box, but the real eye opener was the quality of the plastic infantry, these were nothing short of brilliant. I thought I'd have a stab at the figures, get them painted and gave a game, I've got them painted, I just need to put a paintbrush down long enough to have a game! Here are the Germans;

4 comments:

  1. Looking good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top job. They look excellent.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really amazing post thanks for sharing with us i also have something for you knowledgeable related post. I am Sharing this link.
    mcafee.com/activate |
    www.mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete